Step 1. Pick up daughter/s from cabin
We will have Riverview Closing Day staff waiting for you to help load your items into your trunk. Look around cabin and on close lines to make sure that all of her items are claimed and packed.
For security purposes, please do not drive away with your daughter without checking out at the office. By the way, if you take something by mistake, please return it to us so we can forward to it’s owner, or call us for a forwarding address.
Step 2. Get personal medications
If applicable pick up personal medications from the nurse at the office
Step 3. Check out at Office
Check status of spending account. You have the following options:
- request refund
- pay balance due
- leave remaining money for next year's account
- or transfer to pre-registration
Pre-Register for Next Year
Most campers pre-register on or before closing day
in order to ensure their space for next summer and to participate in the drawing for great prizes such as a free camp-fee paid. We already have an application for you. It's that easy! And with Riverview's customized payment plans camp is easier than ever! Most of all you and your child have peace of mind to know that the camp she loves is already in her plans for next summer!
Pre-Registration Payment Options
- $350 deposit for next year
- Plus receive a great gift your daughter
- Plus a great discount on next year's fee
- Plus a free pre-registration t-shirt
Pre-Registration Drawing Details
- Leave full registration deposit of $350 or
- Leave $100 deposit (non-refundable) and with this option a credit card number is required for processing the $250 balance by September 15th
To be eligible for the drawing and to qualify for the Pre-Registration Discount the full deposit of $350 must be paid by September 15th. Pre-registered campers with $350 deposit will be in a drawing for:
- Two-week camp session in the upcoming year (non-transferable)
- One of two half-price camp sessions (non-transferable)
- One of five Free Mother-Daughter Weekends (fee paid,non-transferable)
- $100 credit at Chiki-Boutiki
- Free trip on trip day in the upcoming year - must be age appropriate trip
- One of three $50 credits at Chiki Boutiki
Step 4. Chiki-Boutiki
Visit Chiki-Boutiki to pick up free Pre-Registration T-shirt if pre-registered for next year.
Step 5. Arts & Crafts
If your camper took arts & crafts pick up craft projects at Arts & Crafts
Step 6. Camp Walk
Enjoy walking around camp with your daughter so you can meet her friends and see her favorite places.