At Riverview, we offer short and long-term sessions for girls ages 6-16. It is not uncommon for sessions to fill up quickly, so don't wait too late to submit your application! You may apply online, or contact us to apply by phone or mail.Rates below are Early Pre-Registration Rates
Short-Term Sessions1 week
- Session M - May 26 - May 31
- Session A - June 2 - June 7
- Session B - June 9 - June 14
- Session C - June 16 - June 21
- Session D - June 23 - June 28
- Session E - July 14 - July 19
- Session F - July 21 - July 26
- Payment Schedule
- $600 deposit due with application
- $400 payment due on or before November 1st
- $400 payment due on or before February 1st
- $675 balance due on or before May 1st (applicable discounts will be applied towards final payment) OR you may use Automatic Billing
Long-Term Sessions2 weeks
- 1st Session - June 2 - June 14
- 2nd Session - June 16 - June 28
- 3rd Session - June 30 - July 12
- 4th Session - July 14 - July 26
- Payment Schedule
- $600 deposit due with application
- $800 payment due on or before November 1st
- $800 payment due on or before February 1st
- $1,650 balance due on or before May 1st (applicable discounts will be applied towards final payment) OR you may use Automatic Billing
Customized Combination2 to 9 weeks
- We have between session activities planned for combination session campers!
- Customized 2-week combinations $3,700
Sessions M & A
Sessions B & C
Customized 3-week combinations $5,660
Sessions M & 1
Sessions 1 & C
Sessions D & 3
Sessions 3 & E
Customized 4-week combinations $7,325
Sessions M, 1 & C
Sessions 1 & 2
Sessions D, 3 & E
Sessions 2 & 3
Sessions 3 & 4
More Options5-week combo $9,285; 6-week combo $10,950; 7-week combo $12,940; 8-week combo $14,575; 9-week combo $16,535 Call the Office to learn more!
- The fun never stops!
Tools To Help You Plan Your Session(s)
- $25 for short-term sessions
- $50 for long-term sessions.
What Our Campers Are SayingDon't just take it from us, let our campers do the talking!
Registration ProcessPlease submit your application as soon as possible. We will take campers on a first-come basis and on a space available basis. If it is necessary for you to change a session later in the year, we will do our best to accommodate you. THERE IS NOT A DEADLINE and we continue taking applications until spaces are unavailable. You will be notified quickly if you have to be placed on a waiting list and we will hold your application in order of arrival until a space is open and then process your application. If you have additional application questions, please call us at 800-882-0722 so we can help you.
Early Registration DiscountsIf you take advantage of early registration, the above schedules may work perfectly for you. We also offer an innovative automatic billing option that you can take advantage of by submitting your application online.
RefundsIf registration is canceled prior to April 1st, total payment (less deposit) will be returned. Deposits are non-refundable. If cancellation occurs After April 1st, no refunds will be given.
When do I submit an application?
Are there any discounts for early enrollment?
What if my child needs to arrive early or stay late?
Early arrival: Should early arrival be unavoidable there is a $275 fee for one extra night in camp. Additional days/nights will be pro-rated based on the session fee.
Late departure: Extended days/nights past the regular check-out day of the regularly scheduled session will be prorated based on the session fee.
What are the payment options for camp?
Will I receive a refund if my child does not attend the full session?
Early departure: In case of leaving camp early due to documented physical illness, the camp will credit the unused camp fee as a pre-registration deposit for the next year. Otherwise, there is no refund or credit for any other early departure reason.
What if I have to cancel my child’s camp session?
For session changes after April 1 that reduce the fee, the credit balance will be transferred for trips or transportation fees and the following year registration.
What ages attend Camp Riverview?
Who attends Riverview Camp?
How are the one-week sessions and two-week sessions structured?
- One-Week Session M (First camp session each summer and our only one-week stand alone session)
- Two-Week Session 1 (Sessions A and B are one week program options during Session 1)
- Two-Week Session 2 (Sessions C and D are one week program options during Session 2)
- Two-Week Session 3 (two-week campers only)
- Two-Week Session 4 (Sessions E and F are the one-week options during Session 4)
One-week or two-weeks or more…what is best for my child?
Both one-week and two-week campers will enjoy the experience and benefits that camp offers. Most of our campers attend a two-week session, though we have one-week campers who attend each session.If possible, we recommend that your camper attends for two-weeks. Campers tend to get “settled in” during the first week and the following week they spend more time developing skills in activities, making stronger friendships and enjoying the feeling of “my camp”. While this experience begins and is meaningful in the one-week program, it is firmly absorbed in the two-week progression. If she initially signs up for one week and wants to extend her stay, you may add on another week, if there is a space available! Each session we have campers who are multi-session campers who attend three, four, five, six and even eight weeks. Multi-session campers enjoy a chaperoned excursion between sessions to nearby Chattanooga.
What if I have one child that I want to send for two weeks and another child that I wish to send for one week?
What are the transportation options to camp?
My daughter is a younger camper; will her daily needs be met like they are at home?
We understand that the younger camper needs more guidance, direction and personal-care time. Counselors are trained to assist the younger children with their daily needs, including personal hygiene, scheduling and meal times. We have programs in place to make this an easy transition for your young child. Please let us know any specifics about your child’s daily needs…we are here to help! Your child may find it helpful if you organize her clothing in Ziploc bags labeled by day or evening (include t-shirt, shorts, underwear, socks) to assist with her morning and evening routines. Also please send Velcro tennis shoes to make her camp life easier! Younger campers will need to practice washing her hair in the shower before she comes to camp. These recommendations will just make camp life easier for the young camper!