At Riverview, we offer short and long-term sessions for girls ages 6-16. It is not uncommon for sessions to fill up quickly, so don't wait too late to submit your application! You may apply online, or contact us to apply by phone or mail.
Short-Term Sessions1 week
- Session M - June 4 - June 9
- Session A - June 11 - June 16
- Session B - June 18 - June 23
- Session C - June 25 - June 30
- Session D - July 2 - July 7
- Session E - July 23 - July 28
- Session F - July 30 - August 4
- Payment Schedule
- $350 deposit due with application
- $400 payment due on or before November 1st
- $400 payment due on or before February 1st
- $800 balance due on or before May 1st (applicable discounts will be applied towards final payment) OR you may use Automatic Billing
Long-Term Sessions2 weeks
- 1st Session - June 11 - June 23
- 2nd Session - June 25 - July 7
- 3rd Session - July 9 - July 21
- 4th Session - July 23 - August 4
- Payment Schedule
- $350 deposit due with application
- $700 payment due on or before November 1st
- $700 payment due on or before February 1st
- $1,750 balance due on or before May 1st (applicable discounts will be applied towards final payment) OR you may use Automatic Billing
Customized Combination2 to 9 weeks
- We have between session activities planned for combination session campers!
- Customized 2-week combinations $3,500
Sessions M & A
Sessions B & C
Customized 3-week combinations $5,415
Sessions M & 1
Sessions 1 & C
Sessions D & 3
Sessions 3 & E
Customized 4-week combinations $6,925
Sessions M, 1 & C
Sessions 1 & 2
Sessions D, 3 & E
Sessions 2 & 3
Sessions 3 & 4
More Options5-week combo $8,840; 6-week combo $10,350; 7-week combo $12,265; 8-week combo $13,775; 9-week combo $15,690 Call the Office to learn more!
- The fun never stops!
Tools To Help You Plan Your Session(s)
Pre-Registration DiscountThis discount is announced each summer and varies, but is valid on applications received before September 15 and voids all other discounts.
Fall DiscountFor applications received between September 15 and December 1.
- $25 for short-term sessions
- $50 for long-term sessions.
Mulitple-Session DiscountFor girls that attend more than one session in the same summer. $35 discount for each additional short-term session; $75 discount for each additional long-term session.
Sibling DiscountAfter the first girl from a family registers, each sister from that family receives a 10% discount. Pre-registration Discount voids sister discount.
Working-Counselor-In-Training ProgramFor girls ages 13-16 only. Get the opportunity to be a camper and participate in our WCIT Program; help set and wait dining room tables at meals. Attend camp at a discounted rate as a Working-Counselor-In-Training, a very high profile position; everyone knows who you are! Call 800-882-0722 for a CIT packet and WCIT application. Limited Spaces: Only 8 are accepted each 2 week session. WCIT $500 discount voids all other discounts.
What Our Campers Are SayingDon't just take it from us, let our campers do the talking!
Registration ProcessPlease submit your application as soon as possible. We will take campers on a first-come basis and on a space available basis. If it is necessary for you to change a session later in the year, we will do our best to accommodate you. THERE IS NOT A DEADLINE and we continue taking applications until spaces are unavailable. You will be notified quickly if you have to be placed on a waiting list and we will hold your application in order of arrival until a space is open and then process your application. If you have additional application questions, please call us at 800-882-0722 so we can help you.
Early Registration DiscountsIf you take advantage of early registration, the above schedules may work perfectly for you. We also offer an innovative automatic billing option that you can take advantage of by submitting your application online.
RefundsIf registration is canceled prior to April 1st, total payment (less deposit) will be returned. Deposits are non-refundable. If cancellation occurs After April 1st, no refunds will be given.
When do I submit an application?
Are there any discounts for early enrollment?
What if my daughter needs to arrive at camp a day or two early?
What are the payment options for camp?
Will I receive a refund if my child does not attend the full session?
What if I have to cancel my child’s camp session?
What ages attend Camp Riverview?
Who attends Riverview Camp?
How are the one-week sessions and two-week sessions structured?
- One-Week Session M (First camp session each summer and our only one-week stand alone session)
- Two-Week Session 1 (Sessions A and B are one week program options during Session 1)
- Two-Week Session 2 (Sessions C and D are one week program options during Session 2)
- Two-Week Session 3 (two-week campers only)
- Two-Week Session 4 (Sessions E and F are the one-week options during Session 4)
One-week or two-weeks or more…what is best for my child?
Both one-week and two-week campers will enjoy the experience and benefits that camp offers. Most of our campers attend a two-week session, though we have one-week campers who attend each session.If possible, we recommend that your camper attends for two-weeks. Campers tend to get “settled in” during the first week and the following week they spend more time developing skills in activities, making stronger friendships and enjoying the feeling of “my camp”. While this experience begins and is meaningful in the one-week program, it is firmly absorbed in the two-week progression. If she initially signs up for one week and wants to extend her stay, you may add on another week, if there is a space available! Each session we have campers who are multi-session campers who attend three, four, five, six and even eight weeks. Multi-session campers enjoy a chaperoned excursion between sessions to nearby Chattanooga.
What if I have one child that I want to send for two weeks and another child that I wish to send for one week?
What are the transportation options to camp?
My daughter is a younger camper; will her daily needs be met like they are at home?
We understand that the younger camper needs more guidance, direction and personal-care time. Counselors are trained to assist the younger children with their daily needs, including personal hygiene, scheduling and meal times. We have programs in place to make this an easy transition for your young child. Please let us know any specifics about your child’s daily needs…we are here to help! Your child may find it helpful if you organize her clothing in Ziploc bags labeled by day or evening (include t-shirt, shorts, underwear, socks) to assist with her morning and evening routines. Also please send Velcro tennis shoes to make her camp life easier! Younger campers will need to practice washing her hair in the shower before she comes to camp. These recommendations will just make camp life easier for the young camper!